Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Bare Bear (and other random stuff)

Who could resist this face???Or these 'lil toes?
Nana came over to give Bear a bath and hang out with him on Thursday afternoon. Mommy needs a little break every now and then and Daddy has been extra busy with schoolwork and also helping out at the co-op (they put up a suspended ceiling this week--we can't wait for it to open).
PopPop went to D.C. with his 6th graders and he brought Bear home a (what else?) Bear. His name is Smitty (from 'Smithsonian'). Thank you, PopPop. I LOVE SMITTY!!!

All of a sudden Bear has gotten soooo active. Diaper changes are becoming more like wrestling matches, he can "scoot" around on the floor on his back (he has very strong legs), and he's taken tummy time to a whole new level:
I love this baby sooooo much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love reading them!