You weigh 16 lbs. 4 oz and are 25" long (but I think they always mis-measure length). You're in the 75th percentile now.
You wear mostly 6 months clothes. I put you in a 9 month sweatshirt yesterday and the sleeves were a little long but it didn't look ridiculous.
You wear size 2 diapers.
You are a very good sleeper. You certainly stay up later than most babies (you like to hit the hay around 10 most nights), but you sleep in 'til usually 9:30, getting up usually twice to nurse. You still sleep in the Pack 'n Play right next to our bed, but in the mornings you snuggle with Mommy in the big bed. That is probably my favorite part of every day.
Last night you sat at the table with us in your highchair. You didn't actually eat anything--just played with your toys, but we could tell you are much happy sitting at the table with us than you are stuck in your bouncy or swing while we eat.
You laughed out loud for the first time on Tuesday. I was holding you and your hat was on backwards--it looked so funny I laughed. Then you laughed back. And we both giggled back and forth for a few minutes. (Until I started to cry!) I was just so in awe...it was the first time I heard your voice!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I love reading them!