But then he got fussy so a few minutes later we tried Plan B: Bear sat on my lap and Daddy fed him little spoonfuls. Bear kept grabbing at the spoon and he helped Daddy shovel it in!
Friday, June 18, 2010
First Food
So last night Bear had his first bite of something other than Mommy's Milk. It was RICE CEREAL TIME!!! And it was a success!! I thought he'd want nothing to do with the stuff since, again, it's not Mommy's Milk. But he did much better than I had anticipated. He sat in his high chair eagerly waiting :)

But then he got fussy so a few minutes later we tried Plan B: Bear sat on my lap and Daddy fed him little spoonfuls. Bear kept grabbing at the spoon and he helped Daddy shovel it in!
Yummy. Can I try spaghetti & meatballs tonight, Mom?
But then he got fussy so a few minutes later we tried Plan B: Bear sat on my lap and Daddy fed him little spoonfuls. Bear kept grabbing at the spoon and he helped Daddy shovel it in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I love reading them!