So I'm about a week behind on posting, but Bear with me. :) Last Sunday when Aunt Erin was home we celebrated my 28th with my family!! We had surf and turf and corn on the grill. Mmmmmm.

My mom makes me my favorite dessert in the world for my birthday. It is AMAZING.

My little man helped me blow out the candle.

Monday morning Daddy was watching me dress Bear and, upon seeing the outfit had I was planning to put on Bear, told me I needed to dress him "like a boy" instead. So Bear wore this instead:

Monday was a girls' afternoon out (with Bear). We found this random little Burrito Bar in the middle of downtown. We'll definitely be going back. And then aften lunch Erin took me (as a birthday gift) to see Sex and the City (definitely pales in comparison to the first one). What a fun day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I love reading them!