On Monday Bear and I spent the afternoon at school with the 4th graders I worked with this past year. They were having their "end of the year" ice cream party. I also had a chance to say good-bye to one little girl who is going to a new school next year. She and I had really connected a lot because her dad is in the Army and he is gone often. Here is one of the students I worked most closely with this past year:

Here he is with Bear and Robin, who also worked in our classroom:

D is just the neatest kid. He absolutely LOVES Bear. The whole time I was pregnant he would talk to my belly and refer to himself as "Uncle D..." It was pretty cute!

We have just gotten a lot of errands and organizing the house done the past couple days. I have rearranged the nursery and set up a bed in there because I know I am going to sleep in there with Bear when he transitions to his crib. I just need to get some things on the walls and the nursery will be complete.
Tomorrow Bear has his 4 month checkup!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I love reading them!