Thursday, June 24, 2010

Exersaucer Time

This little cutie loves his Exersaucer.
His buddy, Jacob, doesn't play in it anymore so he passed it along to Bear.
It is so different to see Bear "standing up."
He is interested in each and every toy and the noises they make. He spins around in circles and it is as if he's seeing each toy for the first time, every time. Mommy likes it because it will keep Bear occupied long enough for me to do a couple things around the house every now and then.
We are trying to get on some type of nap schedule. I'm a believer in letting him set his own schedule, but sometimes I feel like he is playing tricks on me because of how often he changes it up. It seems like he now wants to nap around noon for an hour and then again late afternoon (around 4ish). So I am trying to reinforce this pattern (and give him his cereal dinner) when he wakes up around 6 p.m. But who knows what next week will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love reading them!